As you read this, you have probably noticed the links to our Parish Webcam on the Homepage. If you have already accessed it, that’s great. You may wish you to tell family and friends, parishioners and others, about the live streaming of Mass from our Church.
If you are just getting started or explaining it to others, here’s how to proceed:
- Visit our website: Our Lady of the Rosary Parish Limerick
- It’s at this address: www.ourladyoftherosaryparishlimerick.ie
- Click on the top banner: View Our Webcam
- Or, click the block on the right: PARISH WEBCAM
- This brings you to a small screen with a white triangle in the centre
- This is the familiar Play Button. Click on it.
If Mass is being celebrated in the Church, you should now see it on screen.
If this doesn’t work, here’s an alternative:
- Go to the Church Tv website at www.churchtv.ie
- You’ll find us in the Limerick section at Ennis Rd
- Click on our name or on the image of our Church.
At the bottom right corner, you may be able to click a symbol for fullscreen display. Depending on how you receive the video stream, you may be able to spread two fingers on screen for a closer view.
Our regular Mass times are displayed on the webcam page. If it is not a Mass time, you may still see the sanctuary and hear liturgical music. When the service is switched off, the display will read Live Broadcast Offline.