We are expecting greater numbers to attend the Easter Ceremonies and we are very aware that, while pandemic restrictions have been replaced with personal responsibility, Covid has not gone away. The Omicron variant is easily passed in company, especially indoors, and it is still spreading in the community. While many report a mild infection, it can be quite serious for some. We are, by and large, an elderly parish and we must continue to protect each other.
So, please, …
- continue to observe public health measures which are now advisory
- wear your face mask to cover nose and mouth at all times
- use the hand sanitiser as you enter and leave the Church
- respect social distancing by spreading out to use all seats.
- take your time coming forward for communion so as not to crowd the aisles
- approach by the nearest ‘pillar aisle’ and return to your seat by the other side
- we serve persons in two non-adjacent blocks of seats first, then the other two
- come forward row by row from the top and stay back from the person in front.
Your continuing co-operation, for our mutual benefit, is greatly appreciated.